Daytona bike week coming

To many Harley's. I'll pass. Besides bike is down awaiting upgrades and maintenance. Harley's down to for the same. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Wear something like this and just smile at them. IMG_0273.JPG :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

In the mid 80s I was assigned to a Battle Group staff and rode to Daytona twice on my 1967 Triumph TR6C. It as a lot of fun and not that crowded. I rode to it in 2007 on my brand new Rocket Classic and my daughter on her Speedmaster and it as tire to tire bikes and a parking challenge every place we went. I was riding with the Blaisen' a Trail Combat Helo Pilots Association and the Rocket was a real hit with them. They were honoring our daughter's fiance, a Kiowa helo pilot, who was killed in Iraq in 2006.

While it was very crowded it was still a fun event and I'd go again one day.

Now Sturgis, I'll avoid that event like the plague.

I’ve just never been one for the ultra crowded events. Apparently some of our members are free and rich enough to just travel around and attend all the events, right Steel?:laugh:

Back from Bike Week. Lots of fun and only saw 1 rocket, red one,stripped down but very fast!! Got a lot of lookers and a few"what is it" questions. I said "you ought to own one" Like I said ,had a blast there and looking forward for the next one.

Back from Bike Week. Lots of fun and only saw 1 rocket, red one,stripped down but very fast!! Got a lot of lookers and a few"what is it" questions. I said "you ought to own one" Like I said ,had a blast there and looking forward for the next one.
Now now we can’t have just everybody riding a Rocket. We are a rare a select breed.:p

Back