Yes

I have a Davida, open face black with fabric liner. Can't remember the name but sure it had Speedy in there somewhere??

Love it, bought it online, lady told me to measure my head circumference, fits perfect.

No good sending a photo 'cos its about 4 years old and a bit rough looking. That's because out of the four helmets I have it's the one I wear all the time. Sorta speaks for itself eh?:cool:

Downside: Price was a hiccup, about 50% more than a similar one by other manufacturers.

Upside: it's the only one I have ever seen here...;)

Here you go:Davida Helmets - speedster

I have a Davida 'Jet' with the leather lining. Takes a bit of breaking in but fantastic once it has. It's my second Davida and, as far as open face helmets go, I wouldn't wear any other brand.

Word of warning though they come up a bit small. I take a medium in Arai and Shoei but need a large in Davida and it was very snug for a while.

Like the retro look so added a bit of chrome windscreen trim to mine :D

Attachments

• DSCN0829.jpg
    DSCN0829.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 1,548
  • DSCN0828.jpg
    DSCN0828.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 1,059
the classic is very nice BUT NOT DOT however it does have protection it is hand made based on the spec or the old cafe racers helmet. I have a black one with the leather face mask also Used for a while then I bought a scorpion exo 100 half helmet that i love. so it has been sitting since then I also have the Davida goggles .... go take a look at there site the classic is an old school replica not DOT

What size is yours? and how does the fit go verses you scorpion. I purchsed a exo100 last spring and the large was too big, but the medium was super tight. I got the medium.... I thought It would break in. But the second I put it on it is so uncomfortable I cannot stand to have it on my head for even a minute! I was also looking at momo and ruby helmets as well.

Back