DARK SIDE WANA BE

IMG_0142.JPG IMG_0158.JPG Car tires suck. Takes all the fun out of changing out a tire every 8,000 miles. Really makes hard take offs boring and long open highways are so smooth you can almost fall asleep. Definalinty a safety hazard.
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

BTW for those Houstonians who can't find a place that will install a CT on your MC rim, shoot me a message and I'll tell you where to go. No wait, quick, careful install. I gave Red a 20 but he asked for a 10. Humble guy. Five places that afternoon told me NO, CAN'T DO IT for x or y or no reason.

Also, for those who need a Dyno operator and tuner, IRON MIKE'S on Hwy 146 just south of the Kemah bridge has a capable guy named Marcos. Also, if you don't want a CT he will get and mount your 240 or front tire and beat any price. It's Harley place but they will work with us Brit speed junkies.

Something Something Darkside...

DarkSide.jpg

Also, for those who need a Dyno operator and tuner, IRON MIKE'S on Hwy 146 just south of the Kemah bridge has a capable guy named Marcos. Also, if you don't want a CT he will get and mount your 240 or front tire and beat any price. It's Harley place but they will work with us Brit speed junkies.

What does he tune? Power Commanders or TuneECU

Last edited:
BTW for those Houstonians who can't find a place that will install a CT on your MC rim, shoot me a message and I'll tell you where to go. No wait, quick, careful install. I gave Red a 20 but he asked for a 10. Humble guy. Five places that afternoon told me NO, CAN'T DO IT for x or y or no reason.

JMHO -
We live in a litigious society. Business owner insurance is expensive. Law suits SUCK!
I do not blame business owners for being very wary of attorneys looking for deep pockets!

Wyld he is familiar with PC don't know about Tune ECU. We can pay him a visit and check him out. These are nice people.

May have to do that some time. Right now I've not added any performance parts, going with convenience and comfort first. So a dyno not yet needed.

Back