Cruise control

billz

.060 Over
Any suggestions for cruise control? My right hand goes numb in about 20 minutes and I think just taking off of the throttle for a minute every once in a while will help.

Also with Clearview (plus vent) and lowers I am getting no breeze on these hot days, dropping the lowers in the summer should help right?

Any suggestions for cruise control? My right hand goes numb in about 20 minutes and I think just taking off of the throttle for a minute every once in a while will help.

Also with Clearview (plus vent) and lowers I am getting no breeze on these hot days, dropping the lowers in the summer should help right?
Throttle meister has been a God send for me. Don't have a web address but I got it from the dealer. Found out about it from another Triumph owner.

I'm not really keen on the throttle "needing" to be twisted (forced) back to idle each time. The Throttle Meister is always there when you need it but not a constant drag on the twisty thingy that makes the bike go and slow down. ;)

I'm really happy with the TM!

The comment about it being kind of a pain in hilly country is right, always giving it a "little" more for the up hill grade, then needing to counter that when over the crest & down the other side. But that, in my opinion, is better than needing to do it all the time due to the constant drag imposed by introduction of the "drag" washer.

See ya.

I find the ThrootleMeister is the shiznitz on the straight and level. It's all I needed initially. I got a CrampBuster for the rest of the time. For $10 you can't go wrong with the CrampBuster. It absolutely relieves the tension. Try it, you'll like it!

You're constantly keeping a grip on the throttle. With the Crampbuster there is no real grip necessary, aside from hanging on upon acceleration. The positioning of it allow for palm/wrist weight to maintain the twist on the grip instead. Try it, you'll like it!

Last edited:
Back