Cruise control not working

Rodneyjd6

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 roadster
Hi i have a cruise control fitted on the rocket was working great i added some fuel to the map on decell through tuneecu would that stop it from working

Attachments

• 20160706_155119.jpg
    20160706_155119.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 3
I wouldn't have thought so you could Use the old map an try it again. Or Call the manufacturer they are very helpful.

The cruise control will not know any tune changes. There is only four or five things it could be
  1. Brake light engaged - foot on brake for example
  2. Clutch switch engaged
  3. Poor speed pulse
  4. Broken cable to the throttle body
  5. Faulty unit
If you have no joy here call or email mccruise they will be more than happy to assist

The cruise control will not know any tune changes. There is only four or five things it could be
  1. Brake light engaged - foot on brake for example
  2. Clutch switch engaged
  3. Poor speed pulse
  4. Broken cable to the throttle body
  5. Faulty unit
If you have no joy here call or email mccruise they will be more than happy to assist
Thanks

Mine quit working one time during a group ride, and when we stopped (most of the riders had never seen a Rocket) there was a small crowd around the bike, and the classic rhetorical question, "Is that wire supposed to be hanging loose like that ?"

The brake sense wire had come loose from the brake lever switch on the handlebar.

As a safety aspect of the McCruise design, the system will not "arm" until it senses the brake light. If that is lacking, the McCruise unit will not set.

Back