Cross your fingers for Milka

Good for her!!!

What would it cost me to get a R3Owners.net sticker on her car :D ?? At least a "Triumph" one...

Fingers crossed.

By the way, without trying to read facetious: where did she get her first name from? Milka happens to be a Suchard-owned chocolate brand name in most western countries (i.e not only Switz.).

Or is it a riddle: Milka??? I Dunno :p

Forgive me. Jamie

Fingers crossed.

By the way, without trying to read facetious: where did she get her first name from? Milka happens to be a Suchard-owned chocolate brand name in most western countries (i.e not only Switz.).

Or is it a riddle: Milka??? I Dunno :p

Forgive me. Jamie

MMMMMMM.......She looks like a candy bar..........Sweet!

Go get em', Milka [Maybe it means she's got your milka?]

Oh Boy!

" I woke up this mo'nin'. Da DA... DA da. I looked thru the window. Da DA... DA da. And I saw... a milk cow... " . Milk Cow Blues (sic). How... inspiring :cool:. Vintage '56. By Estes-Wills, first sung by Elvis Presley. Rare white rural :p lyrics . One of his best early numbers ...

Best regards, Wilbur:cool:

Let's take bets on who does better, Milka or Danika (at least I think she is in the race this year). My thoughts are that Danika will go further, just due to the Indy experience (only 1 year??)

What do you think? Raymond, you're bias so you don't count.

Oops! Now I hear there is a blonde in the running. 3 women in the running. Who knows now!

Last edited:
" I woke up this mo'nin'. Da DA... DA da. I looked thru the window. Da DA... DA da. And I saw... a milk cow... " . Milk Cow Blue
Jamie.....you know what they put on the Blues singer's tombstone?

"I didn't wake up this morning" !

As to who wins, if she's a friend of Raymond then I'm cheering for her. If she's out of the race early then Danika has my vote. Just hope it's a safe race

Who's gonna win...I Duno?

This is Milka's rookie season. Her first IRL race was at the Kansas Speedway a month ago. 26 cars started, 15 finished and she was 14th. That was actually huge for her first race because she just needed to finish in one piece. She really has no chance to win, this wll be a learning season for her. But for a rookie to qualify for Indy was unbelievable. Danika has a real shot at finishing at the top. Dan Wheldon is probably the odds on favorite. He won here at the Kansas Speedway. Unfortunatly he lapped Milka in the early part of the race. Milka goes to Ft. Worth to race after Indy. When I was with her in Indy when she was qualifying I went to the garage where her pit crew and mechanics were working on her car. I telling them about my Rocket 3. They all said for me to ride it to Ft. Worth and they would do a few mods for me to perk it up!!! Varoooom. The other woman in the race is Fischer. Milka is amazing in that she is a naval engineer with four masters degrees. She is a virtual heroine in her native Venuzuela. She means alot to me so send some good karma her way for tomorrow's race!!

Back