Could it be true?

tdragger

Living Legend
upload_2018-10-23_15-54-11.png

Definitely the Rocket (looks promising that there's a factory custom coming out.). Saw a single sided swing arm and a tank that looked bonnie-ish...and of course shorty pipes.

Edit: almost forgot...looks like a Carbon Dry style tail end too.

Official announcement isn't supposed to be until the 24th, so I think this video got posted to FB on accident and someone had to pull it down ASAP.

Long and short of it:

Triumph is planning on doing much more of the Rocket X style of factory customs to be known as TFCs. First one is going to be a run of 700 Thruxtons with some carbon fiber bits and upgraded components, but really who cares about that ****? (maniacal cackle)

The interesting bit was started with a slide of the rocket, then it launched into the promo vid which had what was undeniably a Rocket. The image was cut into 4 segments and they never displayed more than two of them together, but it was definitely the big girl. Didn't catch a date for the release though.

I can't imagine them keeping 500 units around for a couple years so they can make some customs out of them. I would think that bodes well for a next gen rocket sometime in the future. (pretty please with sugar on top?)

As was said earlier, it definitely was the next generation Rocket. The changes do not appear to be too sweeping, but the styling seems to be trending the way of the Diavel. Looking less like a cruiser and more like a...well, not sure what it is starting to look like...but rest assured it is still going to be in a category of it’s own. From the teaser video, I can say that I am anxious to see more and find out exactly what is in store. Doubt I’ll ever get rid of my current R3 (as long as it is still running) but I may have to clear space in the garage for another bike. Hoping more info and images come out soon.

Back