For Sale Corbin Seat w/ bracket--SOLD--

sh!te I knew my seat was heavy but 27lbs wow, as far as being a bargain if the seat is good nick and I am assuming it is in fact the leather version and it cost me $1,200 to get mine ..... yup!!
If I had been able to get a second hand one for $700, I would have saved $500 but I would probably not been able to get one like mine with the red piping and would have been very lucky if I had been able to get one with the heater

Last edited:
Bob just got given a quote from another member to send over to Australia , $391 so i think i will pull out of the sale , i hope you can get some one in the US to buy . Thanks for giving me time to find out .:thumbsup:

Dave I'd double check that quote mate .. I had a rear guard sent from Texas for under $100 .. bought a gel Roadster seat from NCY and it only cost me a little over $100 in freight , few years ago now but that quotes way over the top.

Bob just got given a quote from another member to send over to Australia , $391 so i think i will pull out of the sale , i hope you can get some one in the US to buy . Thanks for giving me time to find out .:thumbsup:
No problem...anybody in the US interested?

I have tried all the different companies and its almost cheaper to book a ticket on a plane over some of the other carriers LOL

i would be interested.
i assume that your bike is not a touring.
mine is 07 classic

Dave I'd double check that quote mate .. I had a rear guard sent from Texas for under $100 .. bought a gel Roadster seat from NCY and it only cost me a little over $100 in freight , few years ago now but that quotes way over the top.

I thought so as well; but, that is what the USPS web site quoted after placing the dims and weight into their system.

i would be interested.
i assume that your bike is not a touring.
mine is 07 classic
I'm pretty sure it's not a touring. Wasn't there only one model in '05. If anyone knows for sure educate me. If you want I can get a shipping quote. The weight should be close. UPS's scale will be more accurate than mine. I just need a zip.

[QUOTE

Sent you a pm last week saying if things fall through with Dave, I was interested. Zip is US 09021 unless you've already worked something out with turbo.
No. I haven' heard anything solid from turbo. I can get an exact weight and shipping cost after work today if you want.

Back