For Sale Corbin Seat w/ bracket--SOLD--

didn't mean to jump in front of you if it doesn't work out for you i would like to have the seat.

Do you still have the seat up for sale or has someone already have a purchase agreement with you?

If you still haven't got the Corbin seat promised to anyone and it'll fit my 2011 R3 Roadster I am interested. My zip is 85225 if that helps figure out shipping costs.

For all you guys that use Corbin seats. I had Corbins on many other bikes with no problem.
The Rocket is a bit different since the pan of the stock seat is designed to sit on top of the air box, and the seat pan has the actual ducts built into it.
Is the Corbin seat pan made the same way or not?

No ducts, the seat is wider at the tank so if you are short you will have more trouble putting both feet flat on the ground.
For all you guys that use Corbin seats. I had Corbins on many other bikes with no problem.
The Rocket is a bit different since the pan of the stock seat is designed to sit on top of the air box, and the seat pan has the actual ducts built into it.
Is the Corbin seat pan made the same way or not?[/QUOT

Hey, I'd like to throw out a big apology to mittzy, Canberra R3, dave64 and any others. When you said you sent me a pm, I didn't know what that meant. Periodic maintenance, post mortem, packer mania. What did you expect from an armwrestling truck driver from Idaho. Didn't mean to be rude

Hey, I'd like to throw out a big apology to mittzy, Canberra R3, dave64 and any others. When you said you sent me a pm, I didn't know what that meant. Periodic maintenance, post mortem, packer mania. What did you expect from an armwrestling truck driver from Idaho. Didn't mean to be rude
This is a Corbin seat I took off of my '05 Rocket. Replaced it with a stock seat. More my style. I boxed it and the bracket up in the box the new seat came in. Any offers? How about 300.00 plus freight?
DSCF0125.JPG
DSCF0124.JPG
PLEASE CALL HELBOY 309-236-3879

Back