Corbin Beetle Bags

I don't really keep track of posts counts but I'll bet you are right about getting to 100 posts and not having a Rocket.

There is nothing wrong with that. Your posts contain a lot of useful info that other people who are shopping for a Rocket and Rocket accessories would ask.

Plus... I'm just glad you found a way to kill some time and have some fun until you can get out of there. I think it helps to have a diversion.

I expect that once you get your Rocket your posting will slow down because you will be out riding :D....

I certainly hope so. I'm excited about getting the new Classic, but in some ways it sure is going slow till I finally get there, I will just have to be patient and keep the posts coming till something better presents itself.
Dennis
16 dtg!:)

Well, I got an answer from Travis this morning when I checked in. He is giving me the 10% off of the Corbins, so I told him to place the order and also add the Triumph front dresser bar for some engine protection. If the supposedly new "reinforced" dresser bar doesn't do any better than the old one I'll let you know, of course if I have to find out it means the Corbins on one side will be toast I'm sure.
Hopefully we now have all the info we need to get this show on the road. Once I get the sales order I can put my online application in and get this thing bought.
Dennis
16 dtg!

I'm glad to hear things are coming together. Working out all the details is probably helping to pass the time and boredom of long shifts.

Believe me Dennis we are counting down the days with you.;)

You got that right. This is high drama at it's finest.:D
Git R Done Dennis!!

Some people get MPG... Dennis gets DTG!!!:roll:

LOL Wish I'd thought of that....:cool:
I'd rather get MPG.

On another note, it looks like I broke the 100 posts marker, and I don't even have the Rocket yet. Has that been done before? Not that I'm proud of it, just not in a "ready access area in close proximity to a Triumph dealer" to make it happen sooner.
Dennis
16 dtg!

You may be the first, if not, one of the first. Your situation is unique for sure. Imagine trying to pull it off using "air mail".

Last edited:
I love my bags I got them in '05 with my bike and never had a second thought. As far as one falling off sounds like a bad install. I have had mine up to 152 mph and NO issues.

Does anyone out there with corbin bags have the sissy bar as well?

Allen

I love my bags I got them in '05 with my bike and never had a second thought. As far as one falling off sounds like a bad install. I have had mine up to 152 mph and NO issues.

Does anyone out there with corbin bags have the sissy bar as well?

Allen

Allen,
When I installed my Beetles I removed my Sissybar, so no. My wife doesn't ride with me enough to leave it on.

Bye the way, good to hear from you again.:)

Allen,
When I installed my Beetles I removed my Sissybar, so no. My wife doesn't ride with me enough to leave it on.

Bye the way, good to hear from you again.:)

Do the beetle bags fit with the Sissybar? And yes it is good to be back thanks

Sooner or Later

OU...... I got the Beetle Bags and then decided to add the custom sissy bar. You take the bags off and exhange the chrome mounting piece with one that comes with the sissy bar. It's a clean fit and works great. I'm using the custom pad and the tall sissy bar with chrome rack on the back. Hope this helps

Sissy bar

Thanks Pianoman, I hadn't even thought of that, it never occurred to me that the sissy bar may not "fit" with the Corbin bags. Nice to know it does as I had already ordered it.
Dennis
15 dtg!

Back