Competition Werkes Exhaust, With or Without DB Killers?

Hi Zutt
You mean it's more confortable without the db killers?
I just installed mine but only road it for 5 minutes.And i have the db killers in.I always thouth it would be too loud without them.
Maybe i'll try to remove them.
So why did you install yours?
Would love to hear what you think after riding the bike with the inserts and which you one you like better.

So why did you install yours?
Would love to hear what you think after riding the bike with the inserts and which you one you like better.
It arrived last Saturday and i´ve been busy since.Maybe tomorrow i´ll go for a ride since it's a hollyday.
But next week it´s going to be tuned in a dyno.In the short 5 minutes ridei did, it really seemed it lost some power in low revs

So today I decided to take the baffles and try the pipes again to see how they sounded, hoping I'd prefer it without, but 2 miles into the ride turned around and reinserted the baffles.
After a 2 hour ride, I am now sure that with the baffles is the perfect setup (for me), not crazy loud but loud enough.

Another thing I noticed was that at lower speeds/gears while decelerating, the bike is noticeably smoother with the baffles.

It arrived last Saturday and i´ve been busy since.Maybe tomorrow i´ll go for a ride since it's a hollyday.
But next week it´s going to be tuned in a dyno.In the short 5 minutes ridei did, it really seemed it lost some power in low revs
Are you referring to the pipes in general or the pipes without the db killers?

If anything, I noticed that with the baffles the bike was smoother on decel, and no change on low end torque and acceleration.

Are you referring to the pipes in general or the pipes without the db killers?

If anything, I noticed that with the baffles the bike was smoother on decel, and no change on low end torque and acceleration.
I was referring to both.Pipes and db killers arrived last Saturday.
Today i spent all day riding and daaaam!...The sound, i love it!
Still think i lost some low end power but it will get fixed after the remap.The decel popping it´s cool as hell and perfectly livable with.

Be sure to use some thread locker on the inserts. I lost one of mine.

Back