Dave,
I recently did a lot of research and found the Sena 20s EVO to be the best bang for the bucks. Don't remember the exact details, but what the 30 does better is stuff you would not be interested in like many bikes connected together.
I tried this once with just 4 peeps and it took 3 minutes for me shut the SOB off!
IMHO, other than, "let's, eat, stop for gas, take a piss, watch out for . . ." it's all BS!

can you hear me now?

better?

I see your lips moving but I can’t hear what your saying :thumbsdown:

I see your lips moving but I can’t hear what your saying :thumbsdown:

Did you know that when you lip-sinc the word vacuum it looks exactly like the words fu*k you???
Look in a mirror . . .
WTF.jpg

Thinking of getting a sena 30k device for my new scorpion exo st 1400 carbon helmet.What do you other high teck know it alls use?Keep it simple and staight forward for us less know it alls like me.Just want to listen to some music at times,maybe a gps(no smart phone I still have a flip phone)and some other riders if and when we get together again

I have Sena 20s. Mainly to listen to music. Was using my IPod via bluetooth. Now use my Iphone. Just FYI - the FM reception on he Senas I have SUCKS. Never used com function, usually ride alone

I have Sena 20s. Mainly to listen to music. Was using my IPod via bluetooth. Now use my Iphone. Just FYI - the FM reception on he Senas I have SUCKS. Never used com function, usually ride alone[/
I understand the senas are NOT waterproof though have you guys had any trouble in the rain/wet riding?

I understand the senas are NOT waterproof though have you guys had any trouble in the rain/wet riding?

Have three sets and none have ever had issue with rain riding ove many years.
Sena are designed for outside, in the weather use.
Wherever are uou getting this bogus dope?

My wife asked about getting a set of intercoms for our helmets.

I told her,"Honey if I wanted to talk to you the whole way there we would have taken the car."

Case closed.
Fully understand ,i bought my wife her own bike just to save me buying a system to hear her nag for three hours :D

I researched it somewhat when I bought mine, the Sena and the HBC200 HD had no real difference at the time. I went with the 200. Pair my phone to it,play my music,also program navigation when I need it,cuts music out to give instructions. If I choose to answer the phone,I can just say Answer, when it rings and be connected. Will pair with other brands,but have never done it. Been in heavy rain and had no issues,keep meaning to get they remote for the handlebars to skip music,turn it off etc. Without removing hand from the bars. Also was important to be boomless. I can ride all day no problems with battery life.

I'm running the Cardo Packtalk. Great upgrade from my old J&M intercoms. Connects to phone and Garmin GPS along with passenger's headset seamlessly. Great technology allowing both multiple headset connections and a couple of Bluetooth devices. Passenger can I can also share phone calls or music which plays along with allowing us to talk. Went with the Packtalk at the time because of that simultaneous music and Intercom function plus the waterproofness. Can't go wrong with either Sena or Cardo though if you get the higher end units as you won't be dissapointed. You just have to check to make sure it has the features you are looking for, which may be a bit more than the 4 hand gestures @1olbull bull requires for effective bike-to-bike communication.

Back