Headset Communications

Steele Rocket

.040 Over
Ride
2013 Triumph R3T, 2013 Honda NC700X, 1992 Honda Shadow 1100
My wife and I have Bell Revolver modular helmets.
We want to be able to communicate while riding on our R3T.
If possible I would like the ability to talk to another biker or two that may share the communication system.
We also have open face and half shells.
What works with what.

What communications systems do you own, have you owned, or have you heard about.
Please give me the good and bad.

We would like to have these in place by early October it possible.

Thanks for any info.

God bless!!

Michael (and Karen)

I would highly recommend the sena smh10 or smh20 if you can afford it. They are the most amazing communicators I've ever used.

The intercom function is flawless and the audio quality is fantastic. Very easy to hear eachother at all speeds. The battery lasts forever too. Recently I did a road trip with my wife in Arizona and we rented a motorcycle and brought our own helmets with the Sena's on them. Let me tell you how awesom it was to be able to talk the whole time and not worry about technical issues or battery life.

As a bonus it streams stereo music from any Bluetooth phone and can even operate Siri on the iPhone so you can do all kinds of hand free things like navigation and calls to cell phones.

I can't recommend it enough. Do yourself a favor and buy the dual pak :)

Been using the Sena SMH10 for over a year with my Bell.
It works great!

Couldn't recommend my scala G9 any higher. My wife and I have been over a km apart, no issues. Connects to 9 other riders, compatible with multiple intercom manufacturers, gps, Bluetooth, battery lasts for a 12 hr day, fits everything from buckets to full face!

Back