I haven't fitted them yet :eek: only just bought another bike lift to do the job. My other lift is supporting the BSA R3 that is mid restoration.

Must get around to it but in no hurry right now as not riding, awaiting angioplasty to a badly blocked artery.

Lift ?
Lift?
What do you need a lift for
Do them one at a time and they slip right on pretty easy
I did not use a lift when I did mine
Hope the angioplasty goes well for you
Sorry to hear tht

As rocket3jjd say's - wishing you are fit and well soon.

I've got my S7 on a lift, it's been there over two years now, covered in all the other junk in the shed.

Know just how you feel.

..........Do them one at a time and they slip right on pretty easy................

That's what I thought until I tried, the Comforts are a few mm longer centre to centre than my standards. :( You ever tried compressing those shocks by hand, even a small amount. :D

Hope to get stent in soon, at the moment its meds that's keeping the flow going. When I had the angiogram the Doc showed me an image of my heart and it had grown three extra blood vessels bypassing the blockage (99%) to give some protection to the muscle. No substitute for a full sized artery but enough to keep it going. ;)

I find the hearts capacity to try and heal itself just truly amazing.

.............I've got my S7 on a lift, it's been there over two years now,......................

Know just how you feel.

An in-line two-pot Rocket, and with shaft drive. :D

That's what I thought until I tried, the Comforts are a few mm longer centre to centre than my standards. :( You ever tried compressing those shocks by hand, even a small amount. :D

Funny you mention that - I alway wondered how the Sunbeam S7 and S8, would have progressed if BSA had not gone out of business.

Hope to get stent in soon, at the moment its meds that's keeping the flow going. When I had the angiogram the Doc showed me an image of my heart and it had grown three extra blood vessels bypassing the blockage (99%) to give some protection to the muscle. No substitute for a full sized artery but enough to keep it going. ;)

I find the hearts capacity to try and heal itself just truly amazing.

Good luck with the stent my Brother, I have three of them now and you will feel worlds better.
Take care and good luck!

Good luck with the stent my Brother, I have three of them now and you will feel worlds better.
Take care and good luck!

Thanks, I'm hoping to feel a bit better than I am right now. I may have to gee them up a bit, occasionally getting problems just doing nothing. :(

Back