After upgrades the stock springs were a joke. Pads and steels looked fine. Since i ordered the complete kit installed it. I like the pull with the Barnett springs it is not over done. Now sitting at 67,000 miles and have nor expect any issues.
Sonny,,glad to hear it,,Ive spoken with the tuning guys in uk,,they agree,,the barnett kit is a real good deal,,and seems to last,mine s on its way as we speak,so i,m getting ready for the strip down and build,Triumph qouted me 9 hours to do,,Ive had a real good lok at the job,,and I,m sure that can be way shortened,but lets see,,Ive spent my life around mechananical things,,and often the dealerships qoute at worst case scenarios,I,d be interested to know the time scale other guys have done this job in? Regards From Uk ,Tim

Has anyone measured a stack of new fibers and steels. the one i took out the burnt one is warped bad, the busa kit measures 55.40 approximately, i have a new oem clutch coming and i will measure that when i get it.

oh yeah, many, we have a clutch master here on site, you tube has benni breaking it down, but i can help a little w the simple stuff. Some use a barnett kit, Some use the triumph fibers and steels, some mtc and I believe they even made a billet basket for the clutch master I mentioned above. (He explodes them oh yeah) some go ebc and others, at 200hp a built bike no doubt like you have will need heavier springs, carpenter, mtc, barnett in there kit popular choices, sometimes they do away with the anti judder and just go with a regular fiber first in. I went with a Suzuki hyabusa kit (160usd for both fibers and steels @schnitz racing) as these fibers and steels are sometimes used by carpenter racing on rockets they have built, (well one as the invoice was posted on parts) hope this helps, if you wanna really learn from the pros search with the magnifying glass and the clutch gurus will spool you up and get you ready to go fast. Ride it like you stole it, obviously you are good job. What year is your roadster? Show us some pictures and more info on this 200hp monster of yours. Cheers
Is this the kit?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210114-191216_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210114-191216_Chrome.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 10
i ordered the suzuki kit came with springs and gasket which i gave to tuner as all i needed was the plates and fibers. The one you posted is the kings of grudge drag racing set, I would order the oem kit if youre not racing it, the kit i bought still uses the judder springs therefore it has the smaller lip first in fiber. I bet the kg set you pictured does away with the judder stuff for racing. The kit I bought is strait forward and installs like yours comes out, the kit has 2 plates that are thicker than the rest and they should go in the middle of the pack as you load basket. Not together ofcourse but 4th fiber in then fatter steel than 5th fiber and the other fatter steel than fill it out. so really your choice either judder system as oem or the kg kit and no more judder stuff. Some run now without judder no big deal but if youre racing the judder springs and small fiber are out and thats ok. It will shift fine, just make sure that clutch is adjusted correctly at all times or neutral and parts (lifter, lifter piece) will be affected. I am ordering the kg kit when this pack is toast as i try hard. the oem suzuki kit for busa is a great kit as ive raced on it and it is holding up well. Tearing apart bike now and will indpect to make sure im correct but feels great.

i ordered the suzuki kit came with springs and gasket which i gave to tuner as all i needed was the plates and fibers. The one you posted is the kings of grudge drag racing set, I would order the oem kit if youre not racing it, the kit i bought still uses the judder springs therefore it has the smaller lip first in fiber. I bet the kg set you pictured does away with the judder stuff for racing. The kit I bought is strait forward and installs like yours comes out, the kit has 2 plates that are thicker than the rest and they should go in the middle of the pack as you load basket. Not together ofcourse but 4th fiber in then fatter steel than 5th fiber and the other fatter steel than fill it out. so really your choice either judder system as oem or the kg kit and no more judder stuff. Some run now without judder no big deal but if youre racing the judder springs and small fiber are out and thats ok. It will shift fine, just make sure that clutch is adjusted correctly at all times or neutral and parts (lifter, lifter piece) will be affected. I am ordering the kg kit when this pack is toast as i try hard. the oem suzuki kit for busa is a great kit as ive raced on it and it is holding up well. Tearing apart bike now and will indpect to make sure im correct but feels great.
I'm just doing intake, single slip on muffler and tune... I'm at 10k. I don't ride too hard yet😁

Back