oh yeah, many, we have a clutch master here on site, you tube has benni breaking it down, but i can help a little w the simple stuff. Some use a barnett kit, Some use the triumph fibers and steels, some mtc and I believe they even made a billet basket for the clutch master I mentioned above. (He explodes them oh yeah) some go ebc and others, at 200hp a built bike no doubt like you have will need heavier springs, carpenter, mtc, barnett in there kit popular choices, sometimes they do away with the anti judder and just go with a regular fiber first in. I went with a Suzuki hyabusa kit (160usd for both fibers and steels @schnitz racing) as these fibers and steels are sometimes used by carpenter racing on rockets they have built, (well one as the invoice was posted on parts) hope this helps, if you wanna really learn from the pros search with the magnifying glass and the clutch gurus will spool you up and get you ready to go fast. Ride it like you stole it, obviously you are good job. What year is your roadster? Show us some pictures and more info on this 200hp monster of yours. Cheers

Thanks for posting a pic with the Part number for the late model Hayabusa kit.

Installed today in someone's rocket and it is much nicer to use than the Triumph parts.

For anyone using it, thicker steels go in position 4 and 5, bevel on steels facing rear of bike, oddball plate goes on pressure plate side, narrow plate to judder spring basket side, otherwise the rest are identical.

Amazon has the kit for $120 shipped, quite the deal for quality frictions and steels. Machining is much better than the Triumph parts, at $120 it's so cheap I'm order more just to have since it is a wear item and one cannot even get a full set of frictions at that price, let alone frictions and steels....

For posterity sake, my 265+ Carp package still has stock clutch and APE springs and holds perfectly, so if it was on an invoice it was likely the clutch needed to be replaced anyways, not due to the upgrades.

Light bike + light rider will abuse the clutch less than bagger and big rider, probably why mine has no issues.

Back