No wait,
on second thought that won't work.
It'll take me about 16 hours of hard riding to get to the valley.
If you "procured" one or two on Friday evening, and got them in the overnight mail Saturday, it'd still be Sunday or Monday before they arrived.
To late for the party, by the time I called in sick, I mean got over the bad cough,
and rode in, It'd be Monday night or early Tuesday morning.
Then I'd just have to give em back anyway.
So I guess I better just wait and hope this "new improved" model shows up in time...
Thanks for the offer though.
Wait,,,,,:rolleyes: Dennis ain't using his right now is he???:rolleyes:

Hey Skip. FYI I've had mine (new TPS) for a couple of weeks and today it started the crap again. Not bad though...around 1300 rpms. Only did it once but reset when I hit the kill switch. It is clear they are right about changing the part part design/supplier. Had a great time in the Wichita mountains today. Sorry you couldn't make it to Medicine Park. And a shame I won't see you and the rest of the gang at the launch. Have a drink for me. I had several for you this weekend!!! We had a great time and ride through the mountains.

Last edited:
First off, I don't cry...I whine. Second, my Rocket is locked up and even though Dave rode thru my yard in the rain (July a year ago), he has probably forgotten where I live.

So you are on your own.

Dennis

74 (?) dtg Dubai/Kuwait (?)
75 (?) dtg Home

Clearview

Shrek, in case you are still wonderin about the Clearview, I have the tallest one and I really like mine. I don't think the vent does any good unless you still want bugs in your teeth. It is also a pain in the keester to clean around, which would obviously bother a meticulous rider like you. I would leave that off next time but I got a deal on a scratch and dent model.

As far as the screen staying on, no problem. I burned a tank of fuel heading to Sturgis in 100 miles at "highway speeds" or far north of a buck twenty, yes 20mpg and she stayed on.

The lowers are a big help to me in reducing buffeting, took them off last summer for one ride and put them back on.

screens

I put the triumph 7 inch oversize on my R3T and then cutoff about 3 inches, near perfect circumcision just look over the top now to raod about 29 feet away. easy cut with jigsaw and gaffer tape.:)

I'll take that as a NO YOU CAN'T BORROW MINE.
Thanks anyway Dennis.
Guess I'm stuck just waittin and waittin,
this reminds me of the military,
HURRY UP AND WAIT...
Ken, you my friend have the one they just replaced.
The new upgraded ones are suppose to arrive in the states Wednesday.
Actually arrive in Tulsa Wednesday, probably got to the states today.
I'd sure tell my dealer I want another one and be sure to check the part numbers.

Back