Speed triple screen

REBLX136

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 R 15 Rocket Roadster
maybe a daft question but does anyone know if you could fit a speed triple screen to a roadster??

Looking for a decent (aesthetics mostly) screen but the uk market is scarce to say the least..

Custom skulpt was about the only hope but I’m not sure that he is still in business (multiple emails not answered)

Yeah but there are different versions and they require different mounts to be made to fit. I picked up an imperceptibly flawed Carbon Fibre one for about £50 ( just £41.66 VAT free for me) from the Square deals UK recently and can also get other Triumph OEM coloured versions discounted cheap elsewhere - what colours you considering?

I have just dismantled a heavy old old Royal Aussie Airforce electronics unit for testing valves in avionics of their post WWII era. All UK hand made steel cabinet and aluminium instrument panel, circuit board frames etc etc with machined screws and bolts of all sizes with tiny all metal nylock type machined lock nuts and aluminium spars and brackets bars of all sorts like a super high grade Meccano set.

The great thing is the spares are pre tapped with fine threads to match the machined screws in many places making for neat custom assemblies.

My old man's 89 year old eyes are failing and he cannot work on it anymore and Valve electronics gear is not in high demand.

Any way it makes great fabrication material especially around instrument clusters etc.

TRIUMPH Street Triple 675 & 675R Carbon Fibre Fly Screen Windshield 2007-10 Sub Standard

triumph-street-triple-675-675r-carbon-fibre-fly-screen-windshield-2007-10-sub-standard-21928-p[ekm]300x214[ekm].jpg
triumph-street-triple-675-675r-carbon-fibre-fly-screen-windshield-2007-10-sub-standard-[3]-21928-p[ekm]70x49[ekm].jpg
triumph-street-triple-675-675r-carbon-fibre-fly-screen-windshield-2007-10-sub-standard-[5]-21928-p[ekm]70x49[ekm].jpg

Last edited:
Yeah but there are different versions and they require different mounts to be made to fit. I picked up an imperceptibly flawed Carbon Fibre one for about £50 ( just £41.66 VAT free for me) from the Square deals UK recently and can also get other Triumph OEM coloured versions discounted cheap elsewhere - what colours you considering?

I have just dismantled a heavy old old Royal Aussie Airforce electronics unit for testing valves in avionics of their post WWII era. All UK hand made steel cabinet and aluminium instrument panel, circuit board frames etc etc with machined screws and bolts of all sizes with tiny all metal nylock type machined lock nuts and aluminium spars and brackets bars of all sorts like a super high grade Meccano set. My old mans 89 year old eyes are failing and he cannot work on it anymore and Valve electronics gear is not in high demand.

Any way it makes great fabrication material especially around instrument clusters etc.

TRIUMPH Street Triple 675 & 675R Carbon Fibre Fly Screen Windshield 2007-10 Sub Standard

triumph-street-triple-675-675r-carbon-fibre-fly-screen-windshield-2007-10-sub-standard-21928-p[ekm]300x214[ekm].jpg
triumph-street-triple-675-675r-carbon-fibre-fly-screen-windshield-2007-10-sub-standard-[3]-21928-p[ekm]70x49[ekm].jpg
triumph-street-triple-675-675r-carbon-fibre-fly-screen-windshield-2007-10-sub-standard-[5]-21928-p[ekm]70x49[ekm].jpg
Yeah that’s the sort of thing I was considering, MSG do a fibreglass version with similar styling, I currently run a clear sports screen but the styling isn’t for me, well more the colouring I was considering layering it with carbon fibre until my mucca popped over in his triple and his screen lifted my skirt up so to speak.

Tossing up using a top box insert panel like this as a extra wide screen.

I can get them in Silver, Scorched Yellow, Phantom Black, Pacific Blue, Crystal White, Tornado Red, Sunset red, and Opal White.

Top box panel 1.jpg
Top box panel 2.jpg
Top box panel 3.jpg

Last edited:
**** the bed!!!!
Tossing up using a top box insert panel like this as a extra wide screen.

I can get them in Silver, Scorched Yellow, Phantom Black, Pacific Blue, Crystal White, Tornado Red, Sunset red, and Opal White.

Top box panel 1.jpg
Top box panel 2.jpg
Top box panel 3.jpg
wide is right hahaha make sure you don’t get any air under that bugger!! You may achieve flight!! Great idea though.

Back