Classic is gone for now

Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
Well, turned the Rocket in yesterday to D&D Cycles. Most of my accessories have come in (even the Corbin beetle bags...could still smell the fresh paint), so there is a lot of installing for them to do along with the first service.
I ended up with about 489 miles, it was a great 9 days of ownership, I am looking forward to getting back to the states around May 14th, then I can really start riding it.
Thanks again Bob (Baggage1) for the ride last Saturday, we'll get together again when I get back.
When I get back, I will tackle those horns and the accessory plug set up.
Dennis
1 dtg!

My Beetles smelled like curing fiberglass for a long time, especially when they were left out in the sun. They might even still do it...:eek:

Dink will take good care of your ride....

Well, turned the Rocket in yesterday to D&D Cycles. Most of my accessories have come in (even the Corbin beetle bags...could still smell the fresh paint), so there is a lot of installing for them to do along with the first service.
I ended up with about 489 miles, it was a great 9 days of ownership, I am looking forward to getting back to the states around May 14th, then I can really start riding it.
Thanks again Bob (Baggage1) for the ride last Saturday, we'll get together again when I get back.
When I get back, I will tackle those horns and the accessory plug set up.
Dennis
1 dtg!

Molinoman, May14th is just around the corner. Be safe on your journey back to Afghanistan.

My Beetles smelled like curing fiberglass for a long time, especially when they were left out in the sun. They might even still do it...:eek:

Dink will take good care of your ride....
Mine were still not fully cured. Or maybe I should say the paint is a lot harder now then when I unpacked them originally.

I wish you a safe journey Molinoman. We will get together for many miles when you return and I plan on helping engineer some interesting mods.I have made one out of some stainless sheet to fit on my helmet lock to hold my base sticker.Dink has lots of leads so it should be fun.Oh, don't worry about your ride we will take good care of it.;)You did leave the keys right?:D

Back