chopper motor close up

Jack seems to gravitate to the .com forum. that is, until Hombre singes his tail feathers and then he's back here again.

Jack, maybe you've torn the bike apart to the frame but aesthetically speaking, the bike still sucks. Radically altered bikes like that may appeal to teenagers but from a ride-ability view they are about as useful as a stallion with one testicle.

Flip - I believe it was McKee that wrote the initial scathing retort , "from another site".

In today's world of excesses, one person's idea of art is another's ass-wipe. Some might consider Spike as over the top, from a purist's viewpoint. I wish I had the time, money and most importantly the imagination.

The low clearance is apparently the result of mounting the radiator on the underside; derived from the remarks "from another site". Frankly, I agree with the ugly characterization of the stock radiator. I'm interested in something much more conservative in size, though I'd keep it front mounted.

Last edited:
R:

..........and I thought that one liner was all mine. In all actuality, a stallion with one testicle is still just as viable as a stallion with two. Any mammal with one testicle is called a monochroniod. Even us homosapiens.

Useful or useless is all in how one extrapolates the one liner.......

I forgot this.....

R:

Radiator placement on the R3 I'm sure is dictated by production concerns and profitability not aesthetics. I don't like the placement either. It sticks out there like a big chrome skinned waffle. I prefer the radiator that Honda fitted to the Shadow. It's the same color as the frame, much more narrow, but thicker physically and longer. Your eyes aren't drawn to the Shadow radiator like the R3. It's much more mundane and aesthetically appealing. All -in-all, in my opinion, a better choice but then Honda has always done their homework on aesthetics, well, with the exception of the Rune.

Flipper

Jack seems to gravitate to the .com forum. that is, until Hombre singes his tail feathers and then he's back here again.

Jack, maybe you've torn the bike apart to the frame but aesthetically speaking, the bike still sucks. Radically altered bikes like that may appeal to teenagers but from a ride-ability view they are about as useful as a stallion with one testicle.

Yea thats why Flip don't go to the other site hes scared of Homobra.Flip I go over there when Iam sick of listening to you and what you like and don't like. Most of us are sick of your opinions..For someone with your aledged talants and abilities and equipment, you sure don't use them much. Your to busy running your mouth on a key board..Did I say I liked or didn't like that custom..We really don't care what you think..I don't like your boring stock sewing machine rocket eather but did I say that till now?? If we didn't have people who experement we would never had the Edsel,(that looked like you by the way)Te He. Have you ever given anyone or anything a complement in your life. Like I said we don't give a fuak what you think ,you union loving swamp farmer..Get off the keyboard and get a life. (All -in-all, in my opinion, a better choice but then Honda has always done their homework on aesthetics, well, with the exception of the Rune). Hypocrite With all your knowlege why don't you redesign and build us a new rad. instead of just *****en bout It. You know you need a job.. Bite me..Still love ya flip...Crazy Jack. Your turn and don't forget spell ck.

Happiness?: What are we waiting for?

Have you ever given anyone or anything a complement in your life.

As a genuine question, i.e one with a curious and candid and friendly question mark attached to it , I would submit it might deserve some attention on your part, dear Flip. Jamie

Back