cane corso in the rain

wingandaprayer

.040 Over
Cane,
I'm going to assume that because of your interests in rain pants/gear that you got a tad bit wet on the way home last week. These are the pants that I offered to loan you for the ride home. I carry them in my fork mounted tool roll all year long, they do come with a small pouch sack that will tuck into a small space.
Note the nomex panel on the inside of the leg. No more pipe burns.:)
I got mine locally and at the same time I purchased the Elite II rain Jacket at a lot less than mail order prices. Call around or visit the shops.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com//1/1/41/1437/ITEM/Tour-Master-Elite-II-Nomex-Rain-Pants.aspx

Riding in the rain – what rain?? It never rains in Washington ;) that is why I carry rain gear.
wing

rain pants

Thanks wingandaprayer, What ones do you have? The TourMaster elite 2 nomex rain pants $ 62.99 and rating is 4 1/2 stars.
Tour Master elite rain pants only $ 31.99 and it has a 5 star rating??
Yes my upper half and my hands was dry and my feet but my legs was soaked if I would have put your rain pants on I would of end up being a parachute and I might have not mad it home :) Thanks

The way it was raining I thought that you might have gotten soaked.

I have the Elite II with the nomex - paid the price of the standard Elite II.
Good stuff. Call around for best price and/or watch for sales.
With your trunk you can carry the pants and still have room for helmet and your latte thermos.:):cool:

nomex rain pants

wingandaprayer, that sight you gave me $ 62.99 does that include shipping ? Do you think I should get a small ? Or medium?

cane,
I am not in charge of their shipping - i cannot answer that question for them. Check their site.
You want me to be your tailor??:p Call around and find a shop that carries the Tour Master gear. The Elite II with nomex fit the same as the regular Elite IIs. Try some on for pete's sake. Might even find them for a lesser price locally, like I did.:)

wing

Back