Broken fuel hose clip, part number?

madbiker9

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3 Touring
Hi

I finally got around to getting a Rocket Touring having settled for 3 year with a Roadstar 1700, wow what a bike. Anyway I have just finished a full service on the bike and added all the extras I want, unfortunately when changing the spark plugs I snapped a clip which holds a fuel pipe which splits into 2 I can't find the part anywhere and tried a few other clips with no joy please see the attached picture.

Can anyone advise what the part number is for this I assume its the same clip on all rockets.

Thanks

Attachments

• R3T clip.JPG
    R3T clip.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 5
Nice one everyone thanks for the help, I have ordered the part. Suspect over the coming weeks I will also buy the tuneecu cable and try out the map from power-trip. The R3T is exactly what I wanted though feel its lacks some of the top end compared to other rockets I have ridden.

Nice one everyone thanks for the help, I have ordered the part. Suspect over the coming weeks I will also buy the tuneecu cable and try out the map from power-trip. The R3T is exactly what I wanted though feel its lacks some of the top end compared to other rockets I have ridden.

Good to see you got your part ordered, but I can't believe you couldn't have found a good nylon "T" at an automotive store or hardware. I know I've seen them around. Oh well, Ride On!

image.jpeg
Fuel hoses yes you need them vacuum hoses nope or if I am wrong someone better tell both my Rockets that they need them

Looks like evaporative loss control system, a non essential.
Not vac tubes to ur map sensor for balancing throttles and low % TP fueling

Back