Bridgestone Exedra Max

zimtuff

Nitrous
Ride
2008 Trimuph Rocket
I got an Exedra Max fitted the other week for a price of $360 which is the cheapest ever. Although I could still get 3 delivered from the US to my front door for sub $800. Doesnt make sense.

D a mm I thought this was tyre review :(

alrighteee! these be the same round rubber looking things on my big black grumble bug, done 3000k since I got it nfi at all what they done previous but they seem to grip okay although ...
- as noisy as a rubbish bin full of shagging cats on different surfaces
- yet to play in the wet with them
- dodgy as a politician in a whore house on the dirt
- seem to hold up okay under brakes..? I'm still here ;D
- get a touch of tracking around the ton (I didn't say tonne so you figure the speed)
- squaring up with the 500k rides to & from work, not the tyres fault

would I buy them as replacements - dunno :D

hey hanso - smile bloke

alrighteee! these be the same round rubber looking things on my big black grumble bug, done 3000k since I got it nfi at all what they done previous but they seem to grip okay although ...
- as noisy as a rubbish bin full of shagging cats on different surfaces
- yet to play in the wet with them
- dodgy as a politician in a whore house on the dirt
- seem to hold up okay under brakes..? I'm still here ;D
- get a touch of tracking around the ton (I didn't say tonne so you figure the speed)
- squaring up with the 500k rides to & from work, not the tyres fault

would I buy them as replacements - dunno :D

hey hanso - smile bloke
:)
Thats a review .....:rolleyes:..... Don't leave your day job to become a journo will ya:roll::roll::roll:

Yet to try a tyre on these things that isn't dodgy on dirt. Suspect it might just be the size of the bike......;)
Never had any tyre square off on me on any bike although Metz and Avon both wore in the middle way before the sides. Bridgestone wears much more evenly - tread being deeper in the middle to start with helps.

Back