We usually pull into town for one afternoon get our fill of the pork products and eye candy... rest of the time we are doing 400 to 500 mile days cruising the back roads with base camp 30 minutes away from all the craziness...

I live in Fayetteville, and admit that it can appear "repetitive" for those that attend every year. It has been an opportunity for some if the spots within riding distance; such as the ballpark, Eureka Springs, or Jasper. The Harley shop in Rogers is usually packed all weekend with it's own tents, girls, and broken bikes ;)

This will be my first time to go, got a couple of buddies I'll be riding with. Don't know about all the so-called "posers" and "tossers", and I hate crowds myself...just looking forward to making the scenic ride there and checking it out. Camping about 30 miles away from Fayetteville, I probably won't actually stay at the rally long. I am familiar with the area,(although I've never rode a bike around there) so I'm gonna make some excursions around The region.

Shawn - I need your contact info man, I've had my R3 for 4 months now and feel like I'm the only R3 rider in NWA! Let's meet up sometime!

Also, anyone coming into town for BBB hit me up!

Plus they are all riding on the wrong side of the road, Plenty of wild Hog types I bet,
Just kidding I bet you blokes have a great time nothing better than getting into character with the mob of like minded people ,
enjoy!

Brother Ken, Pulled Pork is AWESOME! I have had BBQ in OZ both East and West coast and even got to cook a little while I was there. (never been to NZ :-(...) and I love the difference of the down under BBQ. I will not say ours is better, just different and I will say that I am always up for someone's secret recipe any time they want to showcase it for the masses. Ken, give the pulled pork a try...

The wife and I live in Van Buren, AR. About an hour south of there, we usually ride up one or two days, but always clear Dickson Street before Dark! Hope to see some of you there, where are you campers camping?

Lonnie

I live in Fayetteville, and admit that it can appear "repetitive" for those that attend every year. It has been an opportunity for some if the spots within riding distance; such as the ballpark, Eureka Springs, or Jasper. The Harley shop in Rogers is usually packed all weekend with it's own tents, girls, and broken bikes ;)
Whats "the Ballpark" Is it a Ballpark? Or a riding destination?

Back