I have been going since 2006. BBQ 3. A great biker rally. good music, great food. This year will be the first on my '14 Rocket
DSC00043.JPG
his year will be the first on my '14 Rocket.

Sorry but couldn't think of anything worse ... don't enjoy crowds at best of times .. large crowd of pirates , wantabe's and mid-life crisis types , nah .. not for me. Enjoy yourselves those attending.

Plus they are all riding on the wrong side of the road, Plenty of wild Hog types I bet,
Just kidding I bet you blokes have a great time nothing better than getting into character with the mob of like minded people ,
enjoy!

Plus they are all riding on the wrong side of the road, Plenty of wild Hog types I bet,
Just kidding I bet you blokes have a great time nothing better than getting into character with the mob of like minded people ,
enjoy!
I only ride on the wrong side of the road when I'm hammered.:eek: I would probably do OK down under or in the Triumph homeland.:laugh:

Sorry but couldn't think of anything worse ... don't enjoy crowds at best of times .. large crowd of pirates , wantabe's and mid-life crisis types , nah .. not for me. Enjoy yourselves those attending.
Back in the early days of the BBQ, the crowds were much smaller. They have a BBQ cook off featuring some the best cowboy cooks in the 500 mile radius. The first year we attended, it was great. Almost no one there. We could taste test the best with no lines at all. Now though, it's a 45 minute wait for a half a mouth full of brisket. Then get in the next line and wait another 45 for some pulled pork. Time ya get out of there your starving.

September 24-27 Fayetteville AR, Anyone going?[/QUOTE
The area boast of some of the best riding in the US of A. Coming from Wisconsin, the roads through Missouri are twisty and hilly. On the road pictured, if ya get up a little speed. yer stomach will get tickled and yer helmet lifts a little off the noggen. Should be able to jump a couple of these on the Rocket.:rolleyes:

Back in the early days of the BBQ, the crowds were much smaller. They have a BBQ cook off featuring some the best cowboy cooks in the 500 mile radius. The first year we attended, it was great. Almost no one there. We could taste test the best with no lines at all. Now though, it's a 45 minute wait for a half a mouth full of brisket. Then get in the next line and wait another 45 for some pulled pork. Time ya get out of there your starving.

H ell on earth. With roads like the one above, why would you want to hang around and queue up with a bunch of posers and tossers?

H ell on earth. With roads like the one above, why would you want to hang around and queue up with a bunch of posers and tossers?

Yep just take some baked beans and canned corned beef or nowadays just go to McDonalds and buy some cheese burgers throw away the pickle wrap them in foil they have enough preservative to keep for 3 weeks at least and leave the lineup to the sheep, never been into "pulled pork" what ever it is ,the roads look interesting though.

Back