Bike Wobble and Hesitation

My 2021 with 750 miles has a 1-2 second hesitation and engine wobble when I pull on the throttle with medium to hard acceleration. Also when riding at 80-90 mph I will have a partial loss of power, which comes and goes. Check engine light is now on and during my last ride the traction control light activated along with a signal saying my fob is not in range. Very frustrating for a new bike. Has anyone else experienced similar issues. This will be my third trip back to the dealer since my purchase.
This brand new bike should be covered under your state's Lemon Law if you have one. There is also an implicit warranty (Federal) of usability. You need an attorney if you have no satisfaction at this point.
You are far too tolerant, from my perspective!! I would have turned right around back to the dealer and left the bike there!

This brand new bike should be covered under your state's Lemon Law if you have one. There is also an implicit warranty (Federal) of usability. You need an attorney if you have no satisfaction at this point.
You are far too tolerant, from my perspective!! I would have turned right around back to the dealer and left the bike there!
Also, There is a two year warranty with any new R3 purchase! Call Triumph America! Do SOMETHING!!!

Dealer had the bike fixed in just a few minutes. Hooked her up to the diagnostic tool and found a plug wire had become unseated. That simple. A bit embarrassed to say I hadn’t checked this myself, but at 700 miles in I’m not sure how or why the wire had worked loose... Have put a few hundred miles on the bike over the last few days and all I have to say is it’s on hell of a bike and exactly what I was hoping for when I made the purchase!
Might be just me but it reads like the problem is fixed. Just sayin...........

Back