Best Solo Seat for the Touring

Factory solo seat with backrest and luggage rack...

5525651169_749219c265_z.jpg

A 4+ year old post, but I LIKE that luggage rack!
Does anyone know if it is OEM, or what? It looks like it bolts right on to the existing mounts for the removable one that clips on behind the passenger backrest.

Last edited:
Nope, sold it to Navigator a few years ago, and the rack didn't have the.mounting hardware, and hardware was unobtainable, so I sent his money back for the rack, he has since sold the bike, and gave away the rack with the bike, never mounted. I think his friend that bought the bike signed up here.

Nope, sold it to Navigator a few years ago, and the rack didn't have the.mounting hardware, and hardware was unobtainable, so I sent his money back for the rack, he has since sold the bike, and gave away the rack with the bike, never mounted. I think his friend that bought the bike signed up here.

Dang. I bought his solo seat. Didn't even know about that style of rack at the time.:banghead:

...blew the dust off this thread and thought i would mention 'Mustang'.....had one on my 'Storm' and loved it.

Had one on my Harley and liked it. Had a lot of different seats, the only one I haven't tried is the Russell Day Long. It is suppose to be the best but I'm not sure if I can handle the butt ugliness of it. Then again when my azz is on it no one would see!
:)

Back