Bear Claw Corner?

Bought my bike from a dealer who "did me a favour" and detailed it prior to delivery (after I'd pair for it)..
They buffed to tank and lifted all the touchup work done previosly.... Told me it was my problem (and my cost) if I wanted tank repainted. .
$4.95 decals was my only option with finances the was they are..
I've got used to it now - as stupid as it is.

Hi RevRoss, I see you are the proud owner of a vintage Douglas EW350. My Father, rest his soul, was an avid collector and racer of vintage and veteran motorcycles in his day and the Douglas EW 350 was the motorcycle I learnt to ride on way back when I was about 10yrs old. He also had a 1929 model Douglas, more rounded tank (not sure what model), 2 X 1927 Scott Flying Squirel TT reps, 350 and 500 Rudge from about 1935/36 period. Most of my childhood he was missing either in the large shed in the garden or at various tracks around the UK. Completely off topic but just thought I would tell all

No claw here too
2DF7C88B-7050-4E45-B211-2F155781E7B5.jpeg
Nice paint. Did you have that done?

Do any of you non loving bearclaw riders have the part that is on the back of the claw that connects it to the petrol tank, if not using it would love to have it, please:D thank you.(will pay)
I have a couple of spares PM DETAILS

Back