Bear Claw Corner?

Not a fan of either (Bear or Oz claw) and removed mine years ago. My R3 is basically as naked as I can get it - sort of a stripped down bobber look. Even more useless bits gone since these photos.

Three Questions:
  1. Where the hell did you get that PIPE?
  2. Where the hell did you get that PIPE?
  3. How do you keep the "boys in blue" off your tail?

I bought the pipes from member evanr in the UK. He had them advertised for over a year....
Cops don't bother me because they can't keep up. But seriously - there are that many HDs up here with poofter / look at me exhausts that the R3 flys under the radar. I only have issues when I ride to work on morning shift (03:45 start) - but the neighbours dog howls all night so no f#$ks given on my part.

I bought the pipes from member evanr in the UK. He had them advertised for over a year....
Cops don't bother me because they can't keep up. But seriously - there are that many HDs up here with poofter / look at me exhausts that the R3 flys under the radar. I only have issues when I ride to work on morning shift (03:45 start) - but the neighbours dog howls all night so no f#$ks given on my part.
I'm with BillyIndiana, we need to hear that bike on a video.

No claw here too
2DF7C88B-7050-4E45-B211-2F155781E7B5.jpeg

Hey Mitzy, don't mean to highjack the thread but what is that filler piece where the starter goes? Looks good from that angle. Do you have any other pics of it?

I often find that the void left (on the left hand side) when switching to a single pipe makes the bike look like it's missing something. Great shot of the bike!!

Hey Mitzy, don't mean to highjack the thread but what is that filler piece where the starter goes? Looks good from that angle. Do you have any other pics of it?

I often find that the void left (on the left hand side) when switching to a single pipe makes the bike look like it's missing something. Great shot of the bike!!
These are the only two in existence that I know of.
They were made by a friend of a previous member.
I have not got arround to making them myself yet. And would be a great place for a couple of big stebel horns.

DSCN4146.JPG
DSCN4147.JPG
DSCN4148.JPG
DSCN4149.JPG
DSCN4150.JPG

Mittzy, that is an ingenious mod to the bike. Did your friend impart any drawings or plans to assist you in producing these? Should you decide to make these small batch, give me a shout!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have not got arround to making them myself yet. And would be a great place for a couple of big stebel horns.

DSCN4146.JPG
DSCN4147.JPG
DSCN4148.JPG
DSCN4149.JPG
DSCN4150.JPG

Thanks Mitzy, much appreciated.

You should start a new thread with pics and any drawings of this filler piece. It really looks good and I think there would be a lot of interest by the fellows looking to mod their exhaust systems but don't like the hole that's left. If I ever get rid of the OEM exhaust, I would definitely make/purchase one of these. Great pictures by the way! :thumbsup:

DSCN4146.JPG
DSCN4147.JPG
DSCN4148.JPG
DSCN4149.JPG
DSCN4150.JPG
Did anyone ever get around to making these??

Back