Paul Hyland

Turbocharged
I have been in PA. All week. Cold but did see some die hards on a bike or two.
I keep forgetting to tell you all (who are interested) we were talking a while back about getting rubber off our pipes. I tried the carb cleaner trick and it worked great. I got the pipes warm to the touch sprayed carb cleaner on a rag held it on the spot for about 10-15 seconds then applied more cleaned and rubbed off what residue was left. It worked like charm.:bch:

Once it turns blue there is no going back. Sorry.

Great, classical bluesy line, Paul. Well, almost. It just takes a to and a plural to blue... and there ain't in lieu of there is no... Whoever authored it. "First time I met the blues" or "My Baby left me" (a bit of a coincidence...:( ) :

There ain't no going back. There ain't no coming home no mo'. There djast ain't no place to go back to. The only place am going to is DOWN. And that's all... because... of you... ah...

Shiny chrome ain't no bluesy hue . Jamie:cool:

dought it

They will most likely say sorry it happens over time. How far down did it turn blue.
If I knew it didn't hurt the integrity chrome and of the pipes i would send them out to be hear traeted so the hole pip was blue and gold, I think that would look nice on my bike being it's gold but it would be hard to get a uniform look.

Hatin' chrome ain't bluesy at all. Djast pretend you've somehow been victimized by it . Which, in essence, is what you 've done so far:D

And dat's truly bluesy.

Last edited:
Back