Are you sitting comfortably?

What is the most comfortable over distance?

• Total voters
Tomo, IMO you can't include the AirHawk in the same catagory as the Corbin. Sure the Corbin is an aftermarket seat like the Russell and Mustang etc but the AirHawk is an add on device that should have it's only box titled, "Seat cushions, Airhawk and Gel pads" Davo

:) Air hawk and/or a nice sheepskin have gotten me by nicely this summer....A double Russel Day Long is coming this winter which is more for Mrs. Lucky...

I use a Corbin Young Guns Saddle. May seem a little hard when you first sit on it, but after a few hours it molds to your butt and you can ride it all day. I also have a Soft-Bottom gel pad with simulated sheepskin cover that I use sometimes when I want that soft touch on my little fanny. Mainly use the pad for the passenger when riding 2 up.

No and if butt or maybe

Before the Nashville trip. I had reservations about the Classic seat. I'd never made a long trip so I didn't know how my (non-butt) would fare. I was surprised. I had no butt issues at all. The first day and the first 320 miles were a little wiggly but (no pun intended) after the first day, I could have ridden 500 each day and no sore butt. I think part of that is/was the addition of the cruiser bag which afforded me a contoured backrest with a lumbar support so I just sat back and enjoyed the ride. The Classic seat is tops for me. I need no other.

Back