Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Corbin Aftermarket

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Sergeant Aftermarket

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Airhawk Attachment

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
I put a poll up top for ya... I think you should be able to do polls, did you find it under thread options?

I'm gonna have to set myself up as a regular member and see what you guys have for controls... I have a moderator console that is different than what you see. Can you highlite your post and just hit delete??
I have to go riding now :)

Don't you have a little "EDIT" key in the lower right of your post? If so.. open that and find the "Delete" key..

Stock seat

Having all of 500 miles and not having any complaints so far with the seat it come with.I do however use the rear pegs sometimes when conditions permit.:eek:

Last edited:
My Stock classic seat is PAINFUL! :eek:
I also have a Bonneville T100 with the factory King/Queen seat on it, and have done 1,000 mile days in the past; I can't imagine the same thing on this classic III.
It feels great in the driveway, and for the first 30-40 miles, but after that, I'm doing the sore-butt bugaloo. There may be one other factor, and that is the bonneville has highway pegs, which allows me to change back & forth between 2 riding positions. I've got Rivco highway boards on the way, so I will eliminate that as a factor soon, but any help would be appreciated before I go & spend big bucks on a Corbin or other aftermarket seat.
Thanks
Screwloose

Back