anybody making bear claw to suit K& N's

Gasket said:
Dubleflush posted pics of a really trick carbon fiber half claw he makes with tripple K&Ns and pre-filter covers.

Back to my original question and seems above info is what i'm looking for.
Where can I find info

Not great at finding my way round previous posts yet - bit dim at times

Gasket said:
Well Marcus, you and John are obviously way ahead of the game than me on this but I am open to all options. With that said, I don't want to have to fool with modifying/bushing mounts etc. I am looking for a good bolt on set of K&N triples that will do the job and look right.

Dublflush, where are you. :?:

If you're looking for just bolt on, no mods to the BC then the RU-2780 is the way to go but as R34ME said, if you want to start pushing the power envelope, they will be undersized at some point in the future, if not, have at it and order them from Flip.

You will notice a clacking after you install them, it's normal, don't worry about it.

Here's a pic of what it'd look like cut down.

Used a dremil to cut er down, like OWL suggested.
you can do it. just leave about a quarter inch BELOW where you actually want the cut to be, so you'll get a feel for how the metal cuts with the cut off wheels.
By the time you cut it off 1/4 " below where you really want it, you'll have the "feel" of the metal and then you can fine tune it to perfection.
also if you got one of them fancy windshield trim pieces laying around, its perfect for the cut so as not to cut youself after its done.

Back