Btw scot in exile, we've yet to meet and I'm just about to get riled. I say you make your way to Hooters in Crestview next week. Hell, I'LL BUY if that's what it takes. lol

Ok. Bear just informed me that a fem is a femine male. :eek:Sorry guys that isn't what I was looking for. I was looking for other females, lady, girls, girlfriends, wives, wenches, queens, etc that where going on this ride. Oops I guess a queen could be that too?:eek: Please forgive this blonde small town girl for getting you guys with the purple thongs :eek:excited.

Ok. Bear just informed me that a fem is a femine male. :eek:Sorry guys that isn't what I was looking for. I was looking for other females, lady, girls, girlfriends, wives, wenches, queens, etc that where going on this ride. Oops I guess a queen could be that too?:eek: Please forgive this blonde small town girl for getting you guys with the purple thongs :eek:excited.

Too late! You asked for it and you're going to get it! I've already scheduled my bikini wax!

I knew that name from somewhere. When you first mentioned the name I thought it was a bike builder. Boy was I wrong. I grew up in Kiss' original era I should have know that. Well like I said blonde and small town.:rolleyes:

Back