hoopla

Mained to ride!
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
anybody tried "world of triumph" their prices seem too good to me?
Like $170 for a rear tyre? avon cobra rear tyre?

thanks
Hoopla

I have bought heaps of stuff from World Of Triumph in UK and had it shipped to Australia. Remember though that their flat freight rates may dissuade you on a single tyre. It is likely to be over £80 on any order valued over £50 or used to be.
The photo is not the actual tyre and it is possibly the older 1st version Cobra that first came out about 10 years ago and was replaced by new version a year or two ago.

Avon Cobra Rear Tyre 240/50 R16 V​

US$170

£124.17

I have bought heaps of stuff from World Of Triumph in UK and had it shipped to Australia. Remember though that their flat freight rates may dissuade you on a single tyre. It is likely to be over £80 on any order valued over £50 or used to be.
The photo is not the actual tyre and it is possibly the older 1st version Cobra that first came out about 10 years ago and was replaced by new version a year or two ago.

Avon Cobra Rear Tyre 240/50 R16 V​

US$170

£124.17
ok, thanks

still A much better price overall, even with the shipping

Hoopla

Holly molly, World of Triumph now bookmarked. Estimated shipping to me in Oklahoma is $50. $220 total for the massive rear tire is fantastic. Thanks for the heads up!
What is the USA Rocky Mountain tire shop's online delivered price? I would get a confirmation for both before committing for one tire, but flat freight rates from WOT can make bulk deals real good!

What is the USA Rocky Mountain tire shop's online delivered price? I would get a confirmation for both before committing for one tire, but flat freight rates from WOT can make bulk deals real good!
Estimating the same for my old home in Monument CO as my house in OK, $49.73 US $.

Back