RidinSunshine

Turbocharged
The date is getting closer for our E.S. ride. Our friends bailed on us. And I was hoping another female rider I know was going, but I found out she is playing soccer mom. Please tell me some of you guys are bringing along your gals. And are any of them riding their own bikes?

I will be bringing my bride. If the kickstand is up she is usually on the bike. She has her own Speedmaster but will not be riding it on this trip . . says she likes to watch the scenery and not the traffic on long trips.

Same here Booger If Heather even hears the words motorcycle ride I have to move or get run over.
Sunshine Heather will be coming so you don't have to worry about being the only Lady.

Last edited:
Slightly related, I'll *probably* be wearing a purple Paul Stanley signature thong. I've been told it's kind of fem, but if purple is good enough for Donny Osmond, Prince, and Paul Stanley, then it's good enough for me.

Glad to hear I won't be the only Fem. i was hoping that Heather hadn't backed out. She sounds alot like me. Before Bear's back got to where he couldn't ride too much and he wanted to get my butt out of bed on the weekends all he had to do was mention a ride or start his bike up and I was popping myself out of bed faster than a Jack-n-the-box.

And :eek:Rocket Daryl:eek: I wasn't lookin' for that kind of fem :eek: I could just ride to Austin for that. Well or come to think of it stay here...:rolleyes:

So there.. The only place you'll be the only girl is the ride to Texarkana.. :) We'll be hooking up with Paul, Heather and Greg there.. :)

You realize you're like one of only a handful of female Rocket captains in the World, right?... :)

Triumph magazine should do an article on female Rocket captains.. :)

Last edited:
TBSDave, So did the guilt trip work to get Dawn to come along? Only kidding. I have been where she is and I miss it. I did the track coach, baseball coach, cheer coach, football mom, etc year round for years. My daughter is 22 and wants to do everything herself...well until she needs money and even then it is on her terms.
Yeh, I knew I could count on one hand the female Rocket Captains I have heard of and you are right They should do a story on some of them.

Looking like Bear will not be going so it will be good that I am meeting you guys in Waco and riding the rest of the trip with you so he won't worry so much about me. He did my service on my bike before his surgery so my bike should be just fine for the trip.

Boogerdave now I don't feel so bad worrying about being the only female. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back