I got to shake Gene Simmon's hand at a concert in Austin. We thought we had sucky seats.. But when we got there, the stage had walkways directly to our seats! Couldn't have been any better!

Rocket Content: Cant' wait for E.S. I'm now wishing I had a stereo on the Rocket so I could blare KISS all the way to E.S... lol

I got to shake Gene Simmon's hand at a concert in Austin. We thought we had sucky seats.. But when we got there, the stage had walkways directly to our seats! Couldn't have been any better!

Rocket Content: Cant' wait for E.S. I'm now wishing I had a stereo on the Rocket so I could blare KISS all the way to E.S... lol
Go right ahead I won't be able to hear it over your TOR's.lol Get one of your kids I Pod's and some ear plugs and your good to go.

I guess you guys would all go into a tizzy if I brought up ZZ Top? :D Probably 23 years ago I got to serve them beers. Apparently their manager was good friends with one of the regulars at a restaurant/bar I worked at and he arranged for them to come practice there after we had closed. They wanted to excape all of their fans so the few help they kept after hours for short period of time were threatened with being fired if we told anyone they were coming or spoke to them other than to ask them what kind of beer they wanted. It wasn't the staff that told in this situation. It was the owner's wife and sons that called all of their friends.

I got to see ZZ Top with Muddy Waters, New Years of 77 or so. Was a great concert from what I can remember. Everyone kept blowing some kind of smoke in my face;)

If mine would turn out like Robert Plant's hair, I might.. but it ends up too bushy.. probably because I don't let it grow long enough for the weight to pull it down..

Plus I've got quite a few 'natural highlights' now..

Back