Any one with Engine expertise here?

This is a german shop and in Germany it is common to claim clutch or even crankshaft hp.
That is also, what the companies do, when they sell you a motorcycle or car. None of them gives you rwhp-numbers.
But what really matters if you are talking about tuning is before/after, same bike, same dyno.
And I agree: If you are looking for performance, SLS and EVAP-removal will not give you any benefit.
At least it never happend on my dyno.
thank you so much, :)

Reviving this thread because I intend to remove the SAI and cap it off using a kit I found on eBay. It should improve the decel pops after modifying the oem silencer.
Has anyone got a link to the process involved?

sai kit.jpg

Nice kit - all cnc'd from billet :cool:Looks fairly straightforward but should I just cap it off or remove all of the plumbing completely?

Last edited:
sai kit.jpg

Nice kit - all cnc'd from billet :cool:Looks fairly straightforward but should I just cap it off or remove all of the plumbing completely?
The system looks something if not exactly like the attached. You could remove the entire system, plugging the airbox, removing the pump and all the tubing up to the heads and substituting the valves on the heads with those 3 plates, and plugging that electrical component into the harness to prevent throwing a code. Or, leave the entire system in place, unplug the connection to the pump, and plug the electrical thing into the harness. If you’re lucky, the pump/solenoid will be closed. If not, you could plug the tube coming off the pump.

IMG_5129.png

Back