Any one with Engine expertise here?

imcool

Supercharged
Ride
Rocket 3R 2022
so, this guy is selling mod for 600 euros with air filter and tune, and he is removing SLS and EVAP.
J7QD63w.jpg

He is not replying as he is Germany and I am not so i think it doesnt make sense why he will sell it to me and work remotely to get it done on my bike.

now,
how can we remove SLS and EVAP from rocket?

I found a video of guy removing SLS ( SAI system ) from this Triumph. maybe this will help?
Here is the SAI photo of where it is on the rockets, its #6 in the image.

L3bsZ4f.png

Video of guy removing SAI on Triumph

Not sure what the MSG custom shop is removing when he is saying "" EVAP removal"
can you see and share your views, what he might be removing/disabling from evap?

I am not sure how sai and evap disabling/removal will help, what you think?

Last edited:
How does SAI affect performance? It’s just injecting air into the exhaust. Same with Evap. It’s sucking fumes off the charcoal canister into the throttle bodies. You don’t need a kit to disable these systems. So you’re left with a filter and a tune. You can get a filter yourself and a free unrestricted tune.

so, this guy is selling mod for 600 euros with air filter and tune, and he is removing SLS and EVAP.
J7QD63w.jpg

He is not replying as he is Germany and I am not so i think it doesnt make sense why he will sell it to me and work remotely to get it done on my bike.

now,
how can we remove SLS and EVAP from rocket?

I found a video of guy removing SLS ( SAI system ) from this Triumph. maybe this will help?
Here is the SAI photo of where it is on the rockets, its #6 in the image.

L3bsZ4f.png

Video of guy removing SAI on Triumph

Not sure what the MSG custom shop is removing when he is saying "" EVAP removal"
can you see and share your views, what he might be removing/disabling from evap?

I am not sure how sai and evap disabling/removal will help, what you think?
Evap takes fumes from the gas tank and absorbs them onto a charcoal canister. Otherwise, the fumes would vent into the atmosphere. Suction from the air intake pulls vapors off the charcoal through an electronic valve into the throttle bodies.

Evap takes fumes from the gas tank and absorbs them onto a charcoal canister. Otherwise, the fumes would vent into the atmosphere. Suction from the air intake pulls vapors off the charcoal through an electronic valve into the throttle bodies.
thanks for telling that, i was looking for that same answer, how SAI and EVAP will not help in boosting any performance, i will post an order for DNA airfilter shortly.

This is a german shop and in Germany it is common to claim clutch or even crankshaft hp.
That is also, what the companies do, when they sell you a motorcycle or car. None of them gives you rwhp-numbers.
But what really matters if you are talking about tuning is before/after, same bike, same dyno.
And I agree: If you are looking for performance, SLS and EVAP-removal will not give you any benefit.
At least it never happend on my dyno.

This is a german shop and in Germany it is common to claim clutch or even crankshaft hp.
That is also, what the companies do, when they sell you a motorcycle or car. None of them gives you rwhp-numbers.

Except for BMW ///M cars, where their official engine power number is often closer to wheel hp than crank :)

Back