bruce aussie

WOODENBONG
Ride
Roadster
Saw this today at Dayboro owner said Fred from Pro Cycle got someone in Moss street to make it about 6 years ago. Had heat shields covering the whole thing. Muffler can looked very low at the front. I think I would wear a hole in it.
image.jpg
image.jpg
What about the colour @TOMCAT

i like the crocodile seat but wondering how does the bike get steered without the bars hitting the tank?

Colour is cool :thumbsup: .. he mustn't corner to hard though .. that muffler hangs way too low.

To get around corners with those bars he would have to increase his lean in angle ,maybe he just rides it in a big paddock with no stumps, the front tyre still has the ti** on the edge so it doesn't go over very far, nice heat shields and seat ,dunno about the Harley clone tool bag on the front:eek:

To get around corners with those bars he would have to increase his lean in angle ,maybe he just rides it in a big paddock with no stumps, the front tyre still has the ti** on the edge so it doesn't go over very far, nice heat shields and seat ,dunno about the Harley clone tool bag on the front:eek:

Yep you're right..... good eye.

looks like they had an old micron can lying around and chucked it on, would be loud as hell!

Back