Another Aussie Captain.......

The Rugby League State of Origin is the biggest most brutal game of Football you will ever see, NSW against Qld as they say Mate against Mate, State Against State ,a knock down drag out 3 games each year ,no helmets or body armour ,if you ever get to see a match live you will be converted. Qld have a champion team that have won the shield eight years in a row and us NSW fans are hoping for a change , love ever minute of it, I have been to every Sydney Game and a few in QLD.:thumbsup:

Rugby?
I take back what I said!
I thought soccer.
Rugby is BAD _ ASS!!!

Shoot! I thought the RDU Melbourne is in October , or is something else I want to be one of the "in" crowd for the first time in my life .:unsure::whitstling:

Apologies my mistake .. October it is .. Catherines actually booking her leave at work tomorrow , I'd better get my dates right .. hahaha

Apologies my mistake .. October it is .. Catherines actually booking her leave at work tomorrow , I'd better get my dates right .. hahaha

Just Checking , as the time gets closer some details of where the guys are riding from and staying will hopefully be posted, I don't particularly feel like riding down on my Pat Malone ,I will keep an eye on the posts :unsure:

Thank you all for your generous welcome.
I live out Bellbird Park Mittzy. Nice to be able to catch up with some of the locals and maybe arrange a ride. Downside is that I am a shift worker so would have arrange around this.

Just Checking , as the time gets closer some details of where the guys are riding from and staying will hopefully be posted, I don't particularly feel like riding down on my Pat Malone ,I will keep an eye on the posts :unsure:

Don't worry mate; I'm sure you'll have company for some or all of the ride down. We need a thread started soon - "RDU Victoria: Who is actually coming?" and the travel planning can begin then.

Just got off the phone to Hunty, planning our trip .. be sending the bikes to Adelaide on the train then flying over ourselves .. plan on being in Adelaide on 14th ,take a couple of days over to wherever Ponters has planned. Any S.A Owners planning on going to RDU are welcome to join us riding the Great Ocean Road.

Just got off the phone to Hunty, planning our trip .. be sending the bikes to Adelaide on the train then flying over ourselves .. plan on being in Adelaide on 14th ,take a couple of days over to wherever Ponters has planned. Any S.A Owners planning on going to RDU are welcome to join us riding the Great Ocean Road.

TC, I had to look up the Great Ocean Road and now admit to being jealous. The scenery on that route is worthy of taking a trip Down Under even if there were no women there... Much better than floating the Great Australian Bite for sure...

TC, I had to look up the Great Ocean Road and now admit to being jealous. The scenery on that route is worthy of taking a trip Down Under even if there were no women there... Much better than floating the Great Australian Bite for sure...

Whole country is beautiful , but I'm a bit biased .. GOR is just one of quite a few great bike roads in Victoria. High country has spectacular scenery and superb riding. Should come over to RDU and have a look around :thumbsup:

Back