Ok so adjusted secondaries and got them with in 10 .
Screenshot_2016-10-02-15-43-23.png

Now i think the 2 connection rubbers under the tank which join the big plastic box from throttle body were either loose or may have been dislodged all together. I have tried to get these ****ing things back on and what sort of knucklehead would design it like this . Can anyone shed light on how you get them reconnected ? Or what is the part number for K&N that fit ynder the bear claw ?

K&N 2780s fit under the claw. You'll also want the small filter for the intake air temp sensor and the engine case breather, they aren't expensive.

To get stock tract back together, try some dish soap and water mix.

Old thread, but seeing as I posted Idle hpa numbers at sea level on stock motor, I'll post my 265 vacuum numbers:

Quite a bit less vacuum lol, to be expected with a big cam, but a lot more vacuum than I expected to have.

Tried app today on my Rocket3.
Any suggestions?
Where to look first?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181105-151349.jpg
    Screenshot_20181105-151349.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 1
...Where to look first?

Has your bike been running really badly?

You have no reading on Cyl 3
The '1' reading is kinda bizarre - complete leak would give you 1000 (ish)
But clearly something wrong with the hoses to the MAP sensor - so that is your first port of call, to inspect those hoses and fittings

11.2V while engine running is also serious issue with your generating system!!!

Last edited:
Has your bike been running really badly?

You have no reading on Cyl 3
The '1' reading is kinda bizarre - complete leak would give you 1000 (ish)
But clearly something wrong with the hoses to the MAP sensor - so that is your first port of call, to inspect those hoses and fittings

11.2V while engine running is also serious issue with your generating system!!!

The bike runs great no issues- thats what is surprising.

11.2V was straight after when i fired it up after keeping on ignition for testing with the app. It got up in seconds to 14Volts

Back