"American Pickers"....nice find

TRIIICK

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III 01 Roadking 08 Busa
1972 cherry red Triumph. Makes me wonder what the Rocket will be worth 60 years from now. Better put it in the attic before final drvie goes...:unsure:;)

Called Doorknockers here in Australia ..did it for years when I had an antique shop. Found heaps of wonderful old stuff . Only two bikes I ever found were an Australian made Waratah and a round case Ducati in pieces. Neither owners would part with them though.

@CADFather I couldn't help but notice that little red was dusty; brother, that borderlines on sinful... My bikes are usually dirty, but never dusty!
:)

@CADFather I couldn't help but notice that little red was dusty; brother, that borderlines on sinful... My bikes are usually dirty, but never dusty!
:)

It's still in barn found condition, in those photos, lol. That was right after my bike crash and I wasn't getting around very well when those were made so I couldn't really get back into the shop where it was until that day. Doing much better now though and have remedied the dustiness of lil' red. I kinda like that name for her.

CAD

Back