Always good to discuss the Rocket

orange rockets

Britman, A sense of humor but vary well put. You really think when I do get my Rocket it will go faster:) I never got a lot of socializing and I still don't but I found a great wife that I have a date with tonight to see the Rolling Stones:) . She things I have a sense of humor but takes me a while . I've been with my wife for 20 years and she's still tells me to relax. :bch:

You don't need a sense of humor to enjoy the Stones. One of the greatest bands in the history of Rock & Roll. After two hours of Mic, you will be loose. **** I hope I can do those moves on my walker when I hit his age. Hope you enjoyed the show.

Rolling Stones

Britman, I had a great time with my wife at the Rolling Stones concert I felt like I was young again haveing a nice date with my wife. I don't know how he does it but he looks and moves like he as not aged at all. If I could look and move like him at what 64? I'll be happy. It was cool the stage came right out and moved right down the center of people on the floor allmost a foot ball feild down the center. Every one went crazy and so many body gaurds and sucurity had a job holding the people back .And he's so ungly but a great singer:)

strange brew

This is the weirdest thread I have read! Rocket Bob starts it in June, does not engage again til October. Britman and Cane Corso get into some kind of tiff, then Britman says he wants to be a women. Then it goes into color bashing and ends in the Rolling Stones. All I can say is that I am going to get on my BLACK Rocket, that is exactly .2 seconds faster than all other colors in the 1/4 mile, ride it to my local hangout listening to Jumpin Jack Flash on my I-Pod, and lie to all the hot chicks in the bar. You guys are
weird!:flame:

raymond braswell said:
This is the weirdest thread I have read! Rocket Bob starts it in June, does not engage again til October. Britman and Cane Corso get into some kind of tiff, then Britman says he wants to be a women. Then it goes into color bashing and ends in the Rolling Stones. All I can say is that I am going to get on my BLACK Rocket, that is exactly .2 seconds faster than all other colors in the 1/4 mile, ride it to my local hangout listening to Jumpin Jack Flash on my I-Pod, and lie to all the hot chicks in the bar. You guys are

i'm glad somebody finally said it!!:D

raymond braswell said:
. You guys are
****, I was trying to be so good and let this post die a natural death, but you guys have to pull the long spoons out and stir the old **** pot. Just because I dress in a gaint yellow chicken suit to have sex, only eat peas on Tuesday, and become best friends with all of the Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses who knock on my door, doesn't by any means make me wierd. You can say one thing about this site, there is usually something to read. One final statement and you won't see me on this thread again, no matter what. Everyone knows RED is the fastest color,"Time is on my Side" is greatest Stones song ever, and to Rocket Bob, please accept my deepest apology.

No apology needed. I really enjoy reading the different directions this took. I do believe that all the colors other than red or black are the fastest...

Best **** Thread Yet

Please don't let this thread die! I think it's the best on on the whole site. But now that I threw in my two cents, it has the official kiss of death.................:eek:

So if some believe red is the fastest and some believe black is the fastest, that means everyone agrees red and black together is the fastest. Right?

The thread that won't die

As I said, it is a proven fact that black is .2 seconds faster than red in the quarter mile. Therefore, 1/2 black and 1/2 red would be .1 seconds faster than all red in the quater mile making Black still the fastest!:p

Back