all most a year since crash and burn

I don't. As a matter of fact, I've been trying everything to find someone down here to help me with that - so far no luck. I'm afraid I'll screw it up and "brick" my bike.

Wonderful to hear you are going to get back on another bike .. you Canadians are made of stoic stuff I've been told , you are proof .. safe roads.

Sad sight to see a rocket on fire, but sure glad to see your smiling avatar and hear of your recovery.:thumbsup:

glad to hear your back up and running be safe on the ride

Takes serious cojones to get back on after what you went through. Good for you. That's quite the ride you're about to embark on. Good luck and, above all, ride safe.

August 22 2013 about 7pm lost control (blow out or flat rear tire) took me into the ditch. An eye witness said it looked like I was going to pull out when hidden in the grass was a 3' high steel post that put me and the bike into an end for end tumble. the rocket burst into flames and I ended up lying beside the bike with the flames reaching for my body. Unconscious, torn aorta, broken back(2 dreadfully fractured vertebrae), 7 cracked ribs, ect ect. I want to praise God< for He kept me> I am walking and no brain damage(no more than before the wreck) and I am leaving Canada to fly to Florida where my new to me 2008 rocket 3 touring is sitting in my brothers garage waiting for me to ride it back to Canada. Flight leaves winnipeg July 27. I have about 10 days to get home> hope to detour west to the Rockies and head north, then through the black hills, past Sturgis>

Mate, wanted to hit the 'like' button on your post but couldn't bring myself to saying i like hearing about your accident. The rest of the post i more than like, fantastic to hear that you are well and will soon be back in the saddle.:thumbsup:

Back