All Important Trailering Questions

the more that rust/corodes off it the less it weighs.... :D

That's all well and good until you hit one of Michigan's famous potholes with your baby in the trailer and find out the frame underneath has corroded to the point of structural failure and your baby is sitting in the road. Now that would be embarassing.:D I could pull my Shorelander with my R3 no problem. I know your Buick has more power than my Tracker. Buick....isn't that an old farts vehicle??:confused:

If laying out a big chunk of change for a trailer doesn't have much appeal then check out the UHaul 5'x 9' open trailers (the motorcycle specific trailer they had on offer didn't look big enough to me)

I used one to collect my RIII from the dealer 250 miles from home.

The trailer was solid and very robust with sides about 36" tall, tie down rings in each corner and had full size wheels/tires.

The charge for a one way hire was $68 for two days.

Hope this helps

If you are going to trailer on a flat bed trailer I would invest in a Condor Front wheel chock. Great products Condor builds. I have 2 of their full length stands as seen on my profile picture. You can also use these in or on a trailer. I also have just one of their smaller chocks in my trailer.

If you are going to trailer on a flat bed trailer I would invest in a Condor Front wheel chock. Great products Condor builds. I have 2 of their full length stands as seen on my profile picture. You can also use these in or on a trailer. I also have just one of their smaller chocks in my trailer.
You just answered a question from 2007. The original poster hasn't been on the forum in over 10 years. You did offer good advice, but it's a bit late. :D

Back