Alarm/Immobiliser and Clutch Pedal Problems

Verrarck

.020 Over
When it rains it pours - my Alarm/Immobiliser has been going off non - stop and of course unhooking the battery doesn't help, how do I get it to stop?

And while I was looking for a way to turn it off I noticed that the nut came off the clutch pedal... Go figure; atleast she got me home yesterday...
Does anyone know where I can get a new pedal nut and how to turn off the bloody alarm? :sadwavey:

Thx in adavance.

"Alarms are more trouble that they're worth. The invariably go wrong,drain your battery, & noonepays them any attention if they go off anyway!" Ain't that the truth, I wish i could get it taken off now.

Idk - I did try a Glock, but not enough stopping power... Next time I'll use the .45 Kimble.

Does anyone know what size the nut was? The dealership is charging an insane amount of money and I'd rather go with vise-grips than pay those prices...

And I didn't mean to call it a clutch pedal, I've been working an ass load of 12 hr shifts and my 'ol brain wasn't connecting the dots too well when all this happened last night...

Back