It's on the same page, just at the end:

You are welcome.

It's on the same page, just at the end:

You are welcome.
Ok, thanks. More questions than answers, I will contact the manufacturer and ask them some pointed questions about it. looks like they replied to my email for more info. I'll let you know what I find.

I'd love to see when PV5 comes out for maps to the rocket.
If TTS already running supercharger on it, doesn't that mean that they have already been able to tune the bike somehow?
I've don't the DIY mod myself and so far am happy with the result.
Due to restrictions, I can't do a long ride yet.
However sounds is just a little louder, decel pop is the same as before. No less, no more just more noticeable now.

I kind of like the look of the stock exhaust, but consider the Cat a waste of space and excess weight. I agree a little more aggressive sound would be nice, but am not a fan of too loud exhaust, perhaps my over exposure to Harley exhaust mods where volume is confused with HP. Exhaust mods seldom result in significant hp/torque improvement based on my experience, a crisper throttle response if you're lucky. The R3 pulls so **** hard anyway I'm not sure my ass meter would register an added 2-3 hp.
Not arguing against an exhaust mod if that's what makes one happy. Personally, I'd like to see Booster Plug come out with a model for the R3, I'd add that in a minute based on past experience with several bikes. Because this is the first year of the new R3 and given Triumph clearly states in the warranty that any exhaust mod voids the warranty I will wait until after the expiration date to consider that kind of a modification. Might be a little over cautious but not over rich to fund an expensive repair on denied warranty claim. Just me.

Looking for more growl from my new beast.

Anybody have thoughs on this exhaust?
Triumph 2020 Rocket 3 R-GT exhaust XB08 Extremeblaster tunable pipe assembly | eBay

After reading a few other comments on here it sounds like a longer pipe might be needed on this bike, although this style of pipe provides extra back pressure. Looks like a pretty generic exhaust and not really designed for an R3 in particular. Price is right though!

I don't mind how it looks and I love that it drops heaps of weight. Only thing I don't really like is how it has to bend outwards.

s-l500.jpg

s-l500 (1).jpg

s-l500 (2).jpg

Competition Werks and Dave Platt pipes also look great but not sure I can justify the $$$.

Other option would be to keep the stock pipes and have it modified by Meer Kat (although I'm not allowed into Queenland yet under the current border restrictions). The stock pipes look good, although the big ugly box and weight I wouldnt be sorry to see the back of.

Last edited:
Looking for more growl from my new beast.

Anybody have thoughs on this exhaust?
Triumph 2020 Rocket 3 R-GT exhaust XB08 Extremeblaster tunable pipe assembly | eBay

After reading a few other comments on here it sounds like a longer pipe might be needed on this bike, although this style of pipe provides extra back pressure. Looks like a pretty generic exhaust and not really designed for an R3 in particular. Price is right though!

I don't mind how it looks and I love that it drops heaps of weight. Only thing I don't really like is how it has to bend outwards.

s-l500.jpg

s-l500 (1).jpg

s-l500 (2).jpg

Competition Werks and Dave Platt pipes also look great but not sure I can justify the $$$.

Other option would be to keep the stock pipes and have it modified by Meer Kat (although I'm not allowed into Queenland yet under the current border restrictions). The stock pipes look good, although the big ugly box and weight I wouldnt be sorry to see the back of.

That has to be the ugliest exhaust mod I've ever seen on any bike in the history of mankind. I don't care how many HP or how much torque it adds. I don't care if it makes Beethoven weep with delight at the melodious tunes. I would never put that thing on any bike I own. Gross.

You did ask for thoughts.

Back