About to do 600 mile oil/filter change and final drive gear oil

For what I can figure out we have to take them 2 dealer or try to use Tuneecu which I have but was not able to connect with Ecu I trying to get around taking to dealer 250 miles away
Tune ecu worked great on my 07 not sure if it’s still a good source I heard they were quitting to support the software so sad :( should have made a donation $$$$
Has anybody tried to hook up connectivity module yet Guess dealer is my only option

Attachments

• 4FA9583A-261A-4C56-82E0-CDA1110969FB.jpeg
    4FA9583A-261A-4C56-82E0-CDA1110969FB.jpeg
    398.5 KB · Views: 33
For what I can figure out we have to take them 2 dealer or try to use Tuneecu which I have but was not able to connect with Ecu I trying to get around taking to dealer 250 miles away
Tune ecu worked great on my 07 not sure if it’s still a good source I heard they were quitting to support the software so sad :( should have made a donation $$$$
Has anybody tried to hook up connectivity module yet Guess dealer is my only option
Not yet. I ordered the bluetooth device and the TuneECU app and will see if it can connect in a few days.

TuneECU now recommends the Bluescan 2 device at lonelec.co.uk

I just ordered the DealerTool mod. They think it will work fine but they won't have a bike till next month. I'll let you guys know if it works.

Not yet. I ordered the bluetooth device and the TuneECU app and will see if it can connect in a few days.

TuneECU now recommends the Bluescan 2 device at lonelec.co.uk
The device I ordered from Amazon didn't work so I just ordered the Bluescan 2 mentioned above. shipping from England so it will be awhile.

You might want to consider Amsoil filter...one of the very best....and amsoil synthetic oil...
I have used it for years in several bikes and love it.

I'm a new fan myself!
-MIG

The new Rocket is not on the TuneECU bikes list. For BT, TuneECU recommends the OBDLink LX or MX.

Here @dealer now resetting service going to hang with tech how had to take a class on r3
Adding connectivity module
Dealer reset only it’s a USA thing also I was told do not switch off On switch off until 60 min after riding
Because ECU is processing data :)
I keep everyone posted

Back