A strange way to enter the R3 owners community?.

Geoff Smale

.020 Over
Ride
2005 Rocket 3 ,1971 Kawasaki Mach3
I had always looked at Rocket 111's but never really considered owning one. Till 6 weeks ago while doing my usual and scanning the Salvage auctions for cosmetic only insurance write off bikes ( I have purchased and rebuilt around 40 bikes) there i was my first R3. Its now in my garage, Problem #1 The towing company left it outside in the yard and the aftermarket air cleaner was stolen off it, when i got it home the motor was full of water! fortunately it had only been in there 3 days, so no damage done. It needed a tank, wiring loom ( when they stole the Air Raid filter they stole the power commander as well and just cut the plugs off the loom to get it off) new bars, foot pegs, left hand bar switches and levers, back wheel , headlight rims along with an air inlet system. I live in New Zealand and i have parts coming from USA, the UK, China and here in NZ hopefully She will be running in a week or two fingers crossed.

I had always looked at Rocket 111's but never really considered owning one. Till 6 weeks ago while doing my usual and scanning the Salvage auctions for cosmetic only insurance write off bikes ( I have purchased and rebuilt around 40 bikes) there i was my first R3. Its now in my garage, Problem #1 The towing company left it outside in the yard and the aftermarket air cleaner was stolen off it, when i got it home the motor was full of water! fortunately it had only been in there 3 days, so no damage done. It needed a tank, wiring loom ( when they stole the Air Raid filter they stole the power commander as well and just cut the plugs off the loom to get it off) new bars, foot pegs, left hand bar switches and levers, back wheel , headlight rims along with an air inlet system. I live in New Zealand and i have parts coming from USA, the UK, China and here in NZ hopefully She will be running in a week or two fingers crossed.
Let me be the first to welcome you from Edmonton Alberta Canada

Back